Synchronize wallet faster using Bootstrap
1. Close wallet if it is open
2. Download the bootstrap from http://www.solariscoin.com/bootstrap.zip
3. Extract the downloaded zip file, you will see it contains a bootstrap.dat file.
4. Go to Solaris data directory.
Win -> %appdata%/solaris/
You can do so by opening Explorer and typing that into the path field.
Mac -> ~/Library/Application Support/Solaris/
To find the folder on Mac:
put: ~/Library/Application Support/Solaris
then click GO
5. Place the extracted bootstrap.dat file in your data directory.
6. Delete the 'blocks', 'chainstate', 'sporks' and 'zerocoin' folders from your data directory.
7. Start your wallet client.